Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Most Shittiest RP'er is here!!!

2 posters

Go down

The Most Shittiest RP'er is here!!! Empty The Most Shittiest RP'er is here!!!

Post by Brostar Sun May 27, 2012 3:29 pm

Hey guys it's Brodie,

No one told me about this fed so I though at one point I won't be able to see some of you guys again, was checking out ULOL and was going to the Serenity forums but this popped up instead so I'm glad I have rp fed that would fit in. But anyways I happen to be the most shittiest rp'er if you are one of the guys I've known since the WHW days and ULOL then you would know.

I'm planning year 10 at School to be my last year so I should be more focus on school, but I'll still be able to post a rp or two, I'll be going with Brostar like always, it is a character no matter how bad I am with it I still like to play him because I've been rping with him for about over 2 years now but yea I will be continuing with him, If also had a persona called Stank Lord which I am thinking wether or not I want to bring him to LLP.

But anyways I'm glad to be able to rp again.

Brostar

Back to top Go down

The Most Shittiest RP'er is here!!! Empty Re: The Most Shittiest RP'er is here!!!

Post by UJJ Mon May 28, 2012 12:47 am

inb4 infinite amounts of shameless advertising for PAW

UJJ

Back to top Go down

The Most Shittiest RP'er is here!!! Empty Re: The Most Shittiest RP'er is here!!!

Post by Brostar Mon May 28, 2012 5:29 pm

Hey I'm not gonna to be doing that stuff mate.

Brostar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum