Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shootclub

3 posters

Go down

Should we join up and reboot LLP in Shootclub?

Shootclub Vote_lcap0%Shootclub Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Shootclub Vote_lcap80%Shootclub Vote_rcap 80% 
[ 4 ]
Shootclub Vote_lcap20%Shootclub Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Shootclub Empty Shootclub

Post by Marcus Troy Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:48 pm

So this website called Shootclub is gonna open again, it was once a pay service but now it will be free. It shall have an e-fed hosting service and it will be RP based. I still don't know much details of it but you can check it out here. http://shootclub.com

We have some options available so please just vote in the poll...

Marcus Troy
Admin

https://luchalibrepuroresu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shootclub Empty Re: Shootclub

Post by Alexander Conway Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:27 pm

What do you mean by reboot? Do you mean a complete reboot where we pretend that this version of LLP simply never happened? I wouldn't be very happy with that to be honest because then it feels like everything we spent time setting up so far was a waste.

But Shootclub has some other issues it seems, as it sounds like we have to sign off on matches...and it seems that if the winner(s) is/are determined by you, we are told the results when we sign off on the match. It sounds like the results are only hidden from the wrestlers if the winner(s) is/are determined by Shootclub's system, which picks the guy with the highest reputation if I am understanding things correctly.

And then there is the token system which would be an issue for you since you apparently need tokens to make new characters and RPs, so you might not be able to have all the characters you have now.

Alexander Conway

Wrestler sheet
Wrestler Stats::

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusade Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:12 pm

I'm gonna go with Alex on the reboot. I'd hate to have to redo everything I've been building up since I got here. Though the site itself should be a tryout before we jump in, reboot or no reboot.

Crusade

Wrestler sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Conway Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:50 pm

I kind of want to hear from the one person (so far) who voted no, just to hear their reasoning.

Alexander Conway

Wrestler sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum