Lucha Libre Puroresu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All You Need to Know About LLP

Go down

All You Need to Know About LLP Empty All You Need to Know About LLP

Post by Marcus Troy Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:58 am

1.) Okay first and foremost what is LLP?

-LLP which stands for Lucha Libre Puroresu is an e-federation that concentrate mainly on RPing and creating good entertaining storylines.

2.) Does LLP have shows?

-Currently LLP has a web-televised show entitled Banzai Ultimo on the second and last Sundays of the month which will be posted via commentary type writing in the forums. PPVs though are still not available at the moment.

3.) Where is LLP situated at? Where are the shows held?

-LLP is based in Yuma, Arizona. The shows are held in a big top for easy transport if ever LLP decides to do a road tour.

4.) What type of characters and storyline do LLP feature?

-LLP will be diverse, from serious to the outright absurd (though try not to defy the laws of physics), any character or storyline is welcome as long as it is well-developed.

5.) Can I join LLP?

-Currently, membership to LLP is via invite only.

6.) I am not a good RPer and English is not my first language.

-Worry not, here in LLP I do not discriminate, as long as you want to RP and are willing to learn to do so, I shall gladly accept you into the roster and help you develop your RP skills and your grammar.

7.) I thought this is a RP based fed? Where's the RP section?

-The RP section is reserved for members only, guests will not have access to it but they will have access to the shows where all the RPs for the week will also be posted.

8.) The graphics in the forum sucks.

-Why yes it does, how remarkable.

Marcus Troy
Admin

https://luchalibrepuroresu.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum